[Venture Head + Head: F&A + Chief Planning Officer]
- Financial Overview
- Walk us through your Financial MIS, point-out highlights and explain reasons (WHY has a particular number disproportionately increased or decreased?)
- Underline Comparisons: Where have numbers relatively gone up or down compared to relevant periods (Month/Quarter/Annual Run Rate)?
- Proactively Identify Issues: Where are Costs too high? What can be done to cut them down? How can the runway be extended?
- Venture Milestone (Business) Overview
- Share the updated quarterly version of the Venture Milestones document (no more than 3 months old), listing in Red all the milestones missed.
- What were the targets for the Quarter versus Actuals? Why the deviation, either positive or negative? Walk through why missed milestones were missed.
[Venture Head + Chief Product Officer + Head: Strategy]
- Strategy Overview
- Explain the systematic process of how you track and monitor competitive developments, both in India and globally. Present it!
- What developments have happened externally that are either (i) A warning for your company (ii) A validation or (iii) an Opportunity?
- Share your latest Venture Blueprint document. How have you updated it in the past quarter? If not, why?
[Venture Head + Head: Alliances]
- Alliances & Partnerships
- Walk us through the tools and processes used to initiate Alliances & Partnerships.
- Share your Alliances & Partnerships list, with targets as well as discussions that are underway.
- Highlight the goals with each current discussion: What do you expect to achieve and by when?
- What has been the frequency of your interaction on each Alliance & Partnership underway.
[Venture Head + Head: Communication]
- Brand and Media Overview
[Venture Head + Head: HR + Head: People Management]
- People Overview
- What is the number of people? Their total cost? How does it compare to previous periods. Share also as key people above Rs 36 lakh per year, Rs 24 lakh, Rs 12 lakh.
- Which positions have you told HR to hire by what date and what cost? How have you tracked progress on that? Share goals versus actuals.
- Walk us through the written KRA of each person in the team. Highlight their achievements, walk-though their Mentoring Report and Happiness Survey.
- Identify Stars: What can we do to recognize and motivate them?
- Identify Laggards: What is the evidence that you have done PRICE and CWPD?
[Venture Head + Chief Product Officer + Head: Technology + Head: Product + Technologists + Product Managers]
- Technology Overview
- Technology Roadmap: Outline, Milestones, Budgets, Metrics.
- Business overview of the Technologies (s): Identify problem areas.
- What metrics are being tracked?
- What are the problem areas? Committed dates for fixes and improvements?
- Product Overview
- Product Roadmap: Outline, Milestones, Budgets, Metrics.
- Walk-through of the Product(s): Identify problem areas in UI/UX/Technology.
- What are the metrics being tracked? Run-through of each metrics to check if it is growing/dropping.
- What are the problem areas? Commit dates for fixes and improvements.
[Venture Head + Head: Business Development]
- Sales Process Overview
- Walk us through the Sales process, step-by-step. Then (a) Highlight the funnel numbers at each stage and (b) Showcase the tools being used at each stage.
- What are the key highlights? Key lessons? What are the changes being planned to remedy this?
- Operational Review
- Walk through the Operational process showing all the tools used stage-by-stage.
- What are the key metrics you are tracking for each stage? What are those numbers versus your goals on them?
NOTE: To Dos emerging from this meeting should be shared as a clear categorized S-M-A-R-T list within 24 hours of completion of the Quarterly Review.